More than a year ago, we started the Typographic Matchmaking project. My task was to collaborate with Gerard Unger to make an Arabic version of his Capitolium. Needless to say, the title of this post shows otherwise… To know more about the process of how we started and where we ended, wait for the book to come out! You can also read more here: http://www.khtt.net/artefact-106-en.html
Now we are almost ready with the final files. As is always in my case, a 2-weight project grew into a huge family of 7 weights as well as informal and condensed versions. The fonts are not released to the public yet, but I will be posting more news as we go along. Hope you like it!